Hands-on exercises throughout this course explore how to create Civil 3D models and associated outputs.
During the course delegates will cover key topics including the following:
- Create and Analyse a Simple Surface
- Import a PENZ.csv file
- Object Viewer
- Create Surface Boundaries and Pasted Surfaces
- Import Existing Ground Data
- Import Survey Data using Linework Code Set
- Create Point Styles and Point Label Styles
- Create and Apply a Description Key Sets
- Create and Apply a Figure Prefix Database
View upcoming course dates and the full course agenda for this AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course.