The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
During the course delegates will cover key topics including the following:
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Applying and Removing Constraints
View upcoming course dates and the full course agenda for this Revit Architecture Essentials Training Course.