The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of building information modelling and introduce the tools for parametric engineering design and documentation using Revit MEP.
During the course delegates will cover topics including:
- Building Information Modelling
- Revit MEP Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Viewing the Model
- Exploring Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Working with 3D Views
View upcoming course dates and the full course agenda for this Revit MEP Essentials Training Course.