Terms and Conditions
Professional Services Booking Terms and Conditions*
1. Cancellation or Rescheduling Terms
Any cancellation or request to reschedule or transfer must be notified in writing. Cadline reserve the right to make the following charges:
Over 10 working days: 25% Cancellation Fee
Under 10 working days: Non Refundable
2. Delegate Substitution
Substitution can be made at any time prior to the start of the training course or other services day.
3. Rescheduling or Cancellation by Cadline
In the unlikely event that Cadline has to cancel a training course or other service we will notify you as soon as is practicable and alternative dates will be offered. In the event of this happening please note that that we cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred or any associated loss of earnings as a result.
If the alternative dates offered are unacceptable and no agreement can be reached on future dates, a full refund will be offered.
Where customer staff are unable to attend a course or services day due to adverse weather conditions, transfers are at the discretion of Cadline.
4. Professional Services Dates
Where training courses and other services dates are not confirmed at point of sale all activities must be booked and confirmed within 6 months of the invoice date.
5. Terms and Conditions of Business
All professional services are subject to our standard terms and conditions of business, a copy of which can be found at https://cadline.co.uk/terms-conditions/
* where Professional Services means any of: scheduled training course, private or bespoke training course, “At Elbow” training, consultancy, software development, or any other on site or remote technical service provided by Cadline on behalf of the client.